Returning clients will receive a discount. Payment is required prior to consult
- Make contact via phone, txt, email, or Facebook.
- Phone conversation about your situation and concerns, followed by a recommendation of the consultation type that best suits the needs of your child.
- Arrangement of a suitable time to complete the initial consultation process and payment.
- Individual and specific report identifying the behaviour that needs modification support, implementation strategies to better support your child and family to modify the identified behaviour, practical ideas and reflection tools.
- Follow up phone conversation to discuss implementation.
Early Learning Consultants NZ takes responsible care when providing consultancy services, all information is confidential and personalised for the individual use of your child and family.
Any information provided in any report is provided on the following basis:
“Report” means any written information specific to your child and family containing advice, strategies and recommendations in relation to your child’s development or behaviour.
“Consult” means the description of the type of consult you have selected and is detailed clearly in the service details and on your invoice
Our consult and report process are aimed to work along other professionals’ advice so that your child receives the best holistic approach possible to support their development.
Early Learning Consultants will make recommendations if they feel that other professionals need to be engaged for the benefit of your child’s development, this may include medical or paediatric, speech language therapist, early intervention teachers or psychologists.
Early Learning Consultants takes no responsibly for the parental implementation of the report and process that is not adhered to.