Identifying if your child and family need support is the hardest step to finding a solution. If you feel that your child’s behaviour could be improved, you are struggling with routine or daily tasks, then we can help. If you don’t feel your concerns for your child fit into what you have read about Early Learning Consultants NZ then please still make contact and we will support you in finding a supportive solution.
The early years of life and learning are vital to building the skills needed in later life and education to reach your child’s full potential.
Life with children should be enjoyable and exciting!!!
We offer experienced professional consulting to support your child and families natural dynamic, culture and philosophy on life and parenting.
- Atypical developmental support
- Education options for your child
- Family routine
- Grief support
- Simplicity parenting
- Developmental goal setting
- Rhythm and rhyme of transitions and the day
- Benefits of nature exposure
- Developmental assessment of your child
- Ages verses stages assessment
- Educational support within Early Childhood settings
- Solo parenting solutions
- Co-parenting solutions
- Blended family parenting solutions
- Toilet solutions
- Behaviour management
- Technology use
- Sibling relationships
We can offer support for more specific needs of children and families so please contact us to discuss any concerns you have around your child or children.